TE RMS A ND COND ITION S
Last updated: 23rd August 2019
The following terms and conditions, (these “Terms”) are entered into by and between you and LabTech London Limited (“LabTech“, “we” and “us“). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Camden Market website, https://buckstreet.market (the “Site”), along with any related services or products offered by us through the Site (collectively and together with the Site, the “Services”).
1. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms from time to time. Any such changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. Please review these Terms regularly because once we post any changes, your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
2. RESTRICTIONS OF USE
You are solely responsible for your actions when using the Services. In addition, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Services:
- copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Services or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Services;
- use the Services to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the contents of the Services not intended to be so read;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our third party providers’ infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services; h. run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services;
- transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Services;’
- access or use the Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose, including to harass, abuse, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party; or otherwise take any action in violation of these Terms.
3. APPLICATIONS TO CAMDEN MARKET, BUCK STREET OR HAWLEY WHARF
The Site may from time to time allow you to make an application to join Camden Market, Buck Street or Hawley Wharf, for example to take a market stall or for retail space, amongst others. This application will be shared with the Camden Market Management Company (Camden Market and Buck Street) or HWC Office & Retail Limited (Hawley Wharf) respectively for their consideration. By making an application you warrant that you meet any eligibility criteria set out in relation to that application.
These organisations reserve the right to reject any application without giving any reason for doing so. If your application is successful, additional terms and conditions may apply to your use of such space in Camden Market/Buck Street/Hawley Wharf, which will be communicated and agreed with you at the time.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND MATERIALS
You understand that the Services may display, include, or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties or provide links to certain third-party web sites (“Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge that any access is at your sole discretion and for your information only. We do not review or endorse any of these Third-Party Materials. Although Third-Party Material may contain the Camden Market logo or other LabTech intellectual property elements, it is independent from LabTech and LabTech has no control over the content of that website.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We and our licensors are the sole owners of all audio, visual or other content within the Services, including, but not limited to, all content, features, functions, images, graphics, audio, visual clips and text and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other intellectual property rights contained therein. You agree that all right, title, and interest in the Services will remain ours or our licensors’ exclusive property. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, broadcast, license, or otherwise use the LabTech name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You may not modify, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services unless we have given you prior written consent to do so.
Use of any third-party trademarks or third-party content on or in connection with the Services does not constitute affiliation with or endorsement of these third parties. Nothing in these Terms grants you any license to third party trademarks or content, which shall remain the property of their respective owners.
You also acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services requires Internet access and bandwidth and we do not own or control all aspects through which the Services are provided and cannot guarantee the performance of such facilities, equipment and communications lines. The Internet is not a secure network and third parties may be able to intercept, accept, use or corrupt the information you transmit or receive over the Internet. We are not responsible for invalid, erroneous or corrupted data.
The services are available ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any assurance that they will be available at any given time. we do not guarantee that the services will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or error or uninterrupted, that the quality of the services will be satisfactory to you, or that errors or defects will be corrected. We make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any communication or content that is posted on or via the services by any user.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law. We are however not liable for any losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when you agreed to these Terms, or losses that were not caused by our breach.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such matters, their subject matter or formation (including but not limited to non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Damages alone may not be an adequate remedy for a breach of the terms of these Terms. Accordingly, we may be entitled to the remedies other than damages such as injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of these Terms.
If it turns out that any part of these Terms is invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary. The limitation or elimination of the term will not affect any other terms.
If we do not enforce any part of these Terms, it does not mean we give up the right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorised representatives.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Additional terms may apply to certain Services. In the event that there is a conflict between these Terms and any additional terms, the additional terms will prevail.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at [email protected]